Cllr Phil Bialyk launches Labour’s Exeter Manifesto for 2021 -22.
The manifesto lays out what we have done and what we commit to do during the next year.
Looking back at the work completed, the impact of and the response to the Pandemic
- Net Zero Carbon 2030
- Housing and Supporting People
- Green Spaces, Parks, and Recycling
- Leisure, Health and Wellbeing, Live and Move
- Economy and Recovery
- Communities and Culture
- Planning and Building Control
- A Well-run Council
Looking forward under our key priorities:
- Achieving Net Zero Exeter 2030
- Supporting Active and Healthy Lifestyles
- Building Great Neighbourhoods
A copy of the manifesto can be downloaded in an acrobat file.